Tuesday 13 August 2013

green buttons and evening strolls

 
Lately we've been trying to catch little bits of the sun before it stubbornly sets against our wishes.  Why do you disobey me sun? stay up!  If we go straight from work, pick up the dog and head straight to the park there is just enough time to go for a quick walk before having to dodge the sprinklers on the way out!

 
 
 
This 60's limey-minty green dress brings back such sweet memories.  My friend picked it out whilst we were visiting the markets down Portobello Road.  It's one of the only items I allowed myself to buy, you know the story - tight backpack, even tighter budget.  I recently revamped it by replacing the clear buttons with some darker coloured green ones (Do you know how expensive buttons are!?!). I'm very pleased with the outcome.
 
 
 


 
 
Yes, that black and white blur is our furry friend, Ollie.  He likes to run.


No comments:

Post a Comment