Monday 15 July 2013

blazing glory

Yey! Winter...sort of.  Okay so I think this is about as winter as gets up here.  Missing a proper cold winter where I can wear layer upon layers of shirts and cardi's and coats and hats and scarves and SOMEONE STOP ME!  Well this weekend was finally fresh enough for a jumper and da de da!! - my newly acquired blazer.  Okay so I'm still wearing shorts but I was just off for a walk on the beach and paddle in the waves.
 
 
 
 

 

Reasons the blazer is amazing: perfect preppy check, red and blue and cream (oh my!), and brilliant red silky lining.
I found this little baby in Townsville in a wee little vintage/retro shop.  I've paired it with an op-shopped navy woollen V-neck jumper, a red polka dotted shirt from a friend's nanna, some cheapo shorts and my Connie's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment