Wednesday 4 September 2013

black ice

Okay so it turns out I gave the gift of happiness last Christmas.  Happiness to the mister, happiness to neighbours and friends, and especially happiness to myself.  I gave the gift of an ice-cream machine.
 
 
We started my making the classics - a bit of choc, a bit of strawberry.  This is one of the more recent creations.  I won't take full credit, though I did do a fajita load of stirring.  May I introduce liquorice ice-cream.  Liquorice is one of those foods that divide the nation.  Religions have been based upon the like or dislike of liquorice, but I'm loud and proud and ready to state my preference as a liquorice lover.  May I suggest you try liquorice ice-cream in your lifetime.  De-lish. And if you're super motivated, try making it!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment