Wednesday 25 September 2013

poppy & mustard

 

I am in love with this dress.  It's way deeper than lust.  I purchased it from the lovely Poppy & Mustard whom I stumbled across at the handmade market that has recently started up in town.  I have the biggest lady crush on the girls.  It's made from beautiful vintage sheets, which means it's ridiculously comfortable.  I suppose it's one step away from wearing a toga!  The capped sleeves and ample skirts will be perfect for hot summer days.  You should check them out and then we can have a toga party.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeekkk!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the lovely words! This is now my favourite blog post ever (obviously). You are what makes that dress looks fabulous! And from what I can see of those shoes - divine! Also, I apologise for my overuse of exclamation marks - I'm a bit excitable :)

    ReplyDelete