Friday 27 September 2013

white cotton delights

We've just come back from a lovely weekend in Bundaberg, which is just below us on the map.  Of course we did the obligatory Bundaberg rum tour and tasting.  I must say rum is on the lower end of my favourite alcoholic beverages list, but it was really delicious to try all the different types with different mixers.  I'm quite converted. Any drink suggestions are most welcome.
 
As well as doing the rum tour, I toured a couple of op-shops.  And I must have said it a million times, but I stand by it: smaller country town op shops are always full of absolute gems.  I came across a rack of shirts for 50c each and found not one, but four beautiful white vintage cotton shirts.  I love all of them for different reasons.  The frills and embroidery and delicate collars...and now I'm gushing like a proud parent.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment