Tuesday 3 September 2013

dancing dress for dancing

 
 
 
 
 

 
Wow, these photo's were taken an age ago, but hey that's what happens when you (or your lovely mister) stand on your computer.  So much catching up to do!

This is just prior to heading to the ballet for the evenin' - a relatively rare occasion here.  Twas actually a Cuban ballet troupe - are they troupes or is that completely insulting? Maybe 'company' sounds better and less circussy.

Anyways, was nice to be out and about on a school night and have a decent occasion to dress up in a frock.  This is my American square dancing dress, which is a lovely pinky-reddy hue that I'm told suits my complexion.  The little white embroidery details are very sweet, but I think I was just a sucker for the MASSIVE skirt.  I wore black gloves and a light coat for the occasion, but barely needed them.  And finished with a little sparkle sparkle grey glo-mesh bag. 

1 comment: