Tuesday 21 May 2013

blue hydrangas, woven bags and picnic plans

 
 
Last weekend we were invited to attend a surprise party for a friend.  The mister and I arranged ourselves in the park quite early (likely too early), so we took a stroll around the Japanese gardens whilst we waited.
 

 
 


 
 
I found this lovely 70's maxi dress in a local op shop a few weeks ago.  I really like the flattering cut and the fact that I'm not treading all over the hem.  I can even manage a bit of badminton in it!
 

 
 
 
I had a sun hat I found in a 'take me' pile of things in a hostel in Barcelona.  Free = awesome.  The stone around my neck is from that beading place and I just popped it on some left over string.
 

These are my trusty old glasses that were on a cheapo rack at Witchery years ago.  They are the only glasses I haven't sat on.  The bag is an amazing find at a local op shop.  I have no more words for how much I love this bag.  It's an epic love.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment