Friday 17 May 2013

penny-farthing perfect

 
This is a new favourite place to find frills and frocks.  I'd been told to go to Paddington, Brisbane for a while, and was pleasantly surprised.  Brisbane, and Paddington in particular, have a quaint country town feel.  And as much as Brisbane doesn't have the terrace houses of Melbourne, old Queenslander houses are converted into shops, which is pleasant from a aesthetic and recycling point of view.  Getting around is still tricky at times with the maze of one-way streets, but no where near the amount of traffic. 
 

 
 
Be still my beating heart, I am in lust (if not love) with this lemon lacy number.  It's a perfect 3/4 sleeve shift dress, but just a cinch too small.  I console myself with the fact it will make someone else very happy. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment