Sunday 26 May 2013

wasting time by the water

 
Washing day!  Sadly we have not got around to purchasing a washing machine, and hell, why would we?  Laundromats are the place to see and be seen kids.  I'll take some happy snaps of my local one day.  But yesterday was such a nice day we decided to pop down to the river whilst we waited.



 
Looks nice and inviting doesn't it? Wrong!  Crocodiles have been sighted at various times and they say bull-sharks swim this far inland also.  So it's just for looking and fishing and boating.  And a bigger-than-the-crocodile sized boat at that.

 

My top is op-shopped but is a modern little Target number.  But I like the pattern and cut of it and the little tiers.  The lemon skirt was a large old lady skirt that I've cinched in at the waist with a bit of needlework.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've spent a few years doing laundry at the laundromat, and trust me, you'll cherish a washing machine when you own one again. ;)

    ReplyDelete