Sunday 12 May 2013

spring delight

Wednesday night feels like an age ago!  It was a lovely start to my extended Brisbane weekend. I was in town for business but who's to say I can't fit in some pleasure also?

 
Stumbled upon this little restaurant I've been meaning to frequent for quite a while. Lovely atmosphere and attentive staff, but not so attentive you want to kick them in the teeth.  We've all been there.
 
 
Pretty quiet when I walked in but it soon filled up.
And you never feel alone with a couple of heads casually hanging from the ceiling.
 
 
 
 
After much deliberation (and a glass of red) I decided on the blue swimmer crab bisque for entre and the duck leg with orange glaze for main.
 





 
I was not disappointed.  In the words of Terminator: I'll be back.  Both dishes were beautifully rich, and felt like comfort food on a cool autumn evening at Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment